Search our Auction Archives below to find item values. LOT Make Offer: Make Offer to Owner. Owner's willingness to entertain and respond to Offers has not yet been verified. Share this lot. Sell One of These Currency Converter. Auction Info. Description William Jay. Boston: Fourteenth thousand.
A Review Of The Causes And Consequences Of The Mexican War (1849)
More Information: William Jay. Boston: Benjamin B. Fourteenth Thousand, printed in the year of the original publication.
In green wraps with title page at front and reviews at rear wrap. Moderate edgewear with chip at top edge of front wrap. Interior toned with touches of foxing. Very good. Third Edition.
E-Books - The U.S. War with Mexico - UTEP Library Research Guides at University of Texas El Paso
Bound in light blue cloth stamped in blind and gilt, name on end paper, a good copy. See Sabin ; not in Howes or Graff. Collectible - Good. Hardcover Cloth. Second Edition. Ex-Library with the usual treatments.
- Philosopher depuis notre Amérique: Essai de problématisation de son modus operandi (La philosophie en commun) (French Edition)?
- Navigation menu?
- A Review of the Causes and Consequences of the Mexican War – By William Jay.
Text in English pp. Bound in contemporary red buckram. Cover is lightly rubbed. Inscribed by author on head of title page. Pages are lighlty foxed. Binding solid. Your purchase benefits global literacy programs.
- A Review of the Causes and Consequences of the Mexican War - William Jay - Google книги.
- Evolution and Religion in American Education: An Ethnography: 4 (Cultural Studies of Science Education)?
- Gottes Wort, Duet, No. 3 from Cantata No. 167: Ihr Menschen, r?hmet Gottes Liebe (Viola Part)?
- Account Options.
- Strategic Public Relations Leadership.
Bound in publisher's brown cloth. Head chipped. Corners bumped. Some fray to spine edge. Signed Mr. Nelson Burn's book, Michigan, Contents: Early efforts to wrest Texas from Mexico -- Independence of Texas -- Professions of the Federal Government in reference to the war between Mexico and Texas -- Efforts of the administration to excite war with Mexico -- Claims on Mexico, and war recommended -- Acknowledgement of the independence of Texas -- New claims made against Mexico -- Treaty of annexation proposed and rejected -- Treaty of arbitration- action of.
Sabin Americana Boston: Benjamin B. Green cloth boards with title gilt on spine. Boards have moderate shelf wear and soiling, all edges have moderate foxing; text block has light foxing throughout.
- William Jay / Review of the Causes & Consequences of the Mexican War | eBay?
- No customer reviews;
- Mexican-American War: Causes and Definition | riataxsosoga.ml - HISTORY.
- A Review of the Causes and Consequences of the Mexican War;
- Der Seelenbrecher: Psychothriller (German Edition)?
- Catalog Record: A review of the causes and consequences of | HathiTrust Digital Library.
- Advanced Social Psychology: The State of the Science;
Original blue blind stamp cloth with gilt lettering on spine. Spine shows some soiling and the gilding of lettering is starting to fade. Full Cloth. Very Good. Mild foxing.
Hinges split on outside but tight inside. Boards worn and soiled. One signature starting but holding.. A Working Copy. Red blindstamped cloth hard cover with gilt spine title. Text has been shaken loose from the cover, cover is chipped and soiled. Scattered staining and foxing throughout, previous rough repair work to the rear cloth hinge.. Show all copies. Advanced Book Search Browse by Subject.
Related A review of the causes and consequences of the Mexican war (1849)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved